Software Engineer, CI/CD and DevOps - IKEA IT
Description de l'offre
Software Engineer, CI/CD and DevOps
Multichannel Service Delivery Area
Digital Solutions at IKEA IT, Helsingborg
IKEA is on an exciting journey to become more accessible to the many people. This means for example delivering one of the world's biggest multichannel programs. It also means developing a number of solutions to meet the need of our customer and co-workers today and tomorrow. We are investing heavily to develop IKEA into the future, becoming the world's leading multichannel home furnishing retailer.
For us at IKEA, the most important thing is that you share our values and that you are passionate about our vision and business idea.
We are looking for several experienced Software Engineers to help us in our journey towards an automated and reliable delivery process for our Web- and Sales Order Management Systems. Today you are probably working as a Software Engineer with experience from automation in a DevOps setup. Your experience with complex integrations is a strong merit. You have strong analytical skills and the ability to see the high level picture as well as enjoying working with the details.
You have a mature approach to handle changing priorities and communicate complex topics in a pedagogic way.
As a person you are open to new ideas and constantly looking for improvements. You enjoy working together in the team to deliver business value to our customers and know the importance of building cross functional relationships with both internal stakeholders and vendors.
Key success factors:
· Having a communicative mind-set; Willingness to share what you learn and see benefit for whole team.
· Programming experience in at least one programming language
· Experience with deploying large scale enterprise application clusters on cloud and on- premise environments
· Working knowledge and experience in environment provisioning and orchestration systems.
· Experience in setting up and deploying CI/CD solutions using modern automation technologies such as orchestrations, containers, Jenkins.
· Experience of 1y+ with implementing container solutions using Docker in production environments
· Previous experience from working in Scrum Team(s) is an advantage
· You challenge and find better ways; Staying ahead, being updated with trends such as languages, tools etc.
· Wish to be part of a huge change journey where you have the possibility to take a technical leading role
About the job
We need DevOps Engineers to our CICD team, where main focus will be to develop and onboard the IKEA development organisation to our CICD framework and to support the automation of the development process for the different teams. You will be working in a team with highly skilled DevOps and automation Engineers, but you will also be working with our development teams and stakeholders, therefore communication skills are of importance.
· Work in an agile team setup with a mix of IT and Business competences.
· Be involved in design teams implementing our new solutions.
· Be active in the areas continuous improvement efforts both by proposing new ideas and by implementing the agreed initiatives in your team.
Does this sound like your next challenge?
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global workplace. And as the world's leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Katja Sjögren, Solution Team Leader at
As recruitment processes in some cases takes time, we kindly ask you for your patience. If you have any other questions about the recruitment process, please contact Hamid Alamin, Recruiter at
We look forward to receiving your application!
À propos de IKEA
L’histoire débute en 1943 avec la création d’IKEA par Ingvar Kampard. Entreprise suédoise, IKEA est spécialiste dans la conception et la vente de mobilier en kit ou prêt à poser. Initialement centrée autour de la vente d’objets tels que des stylos, des cadres photos ou des nappes, c’est en 1948 que les meubles font leur apparition. Le premier magasin IKEA ouvre ses portes en 1958 en Suède. Aujourd’hui, acteur mondial présent dans plus de 40 pays, le groupe réalise 27 milliards d’euros de vente et emploie 139 000 personnes. Son siège social est basé au Pays-Bas.
En France, l’enseigne compte 29 magasins et prévoit l’ouverture prochaine de 3 magasins d’ici 2016. Au total, IKEA France estime à terme le nombre de magasins sur le territoire français à 40 voire 50. La philosophie de l'enseigne repose sur la production de produits uniques de qualité à des prix accessibles via une vaste gamme de produits d’ameublement esthétiques et fonctionnels.