Services Coworkers - Assemblers (IKEA Navi Mumbai Store)
Description de l'offre
We are a Values-Driven Home Furnishing company with a passion for life at home. Every product we create is our idea for making home a better place.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world's leader in life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
WE ARE HIRING ASSEMBLERS FOR SERVICES TEAM
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world's leader in life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.By understanding the IKEA Concept, knowing the IKEA product range and how the IKEA mechanical sales system works I create simple, safe and cost-effective assembly solutions of a high quality.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a part of the Store Service Business team you use your extensive knowledge of your furniture assembly skills to support, resolve and ensure quality assembly of simple/complex IKEA furniture is accomplished at the highest level. You also support customer self-choice in the IKEA store and challenge and encourage the many people to see their homes in new ways.
· The Assembly Co-worker's primary responsibility is providingassembly services of the IKEA furniture at the customer's place / in the store. This has to be done by securing a high quality of furniture assembly as per the instructions / manuals, where appropriate, other craft skills in all areas of the store.To assist in developing solutions, providing feedback on all matters of assembly including: planning, completeness of orders, timeliness of assembly and any other customer concerns.
· Contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
· To have knowledge and understanding of basic furniture assembly by following the instructions and manuals. To use this knowledge to assemble the IKEA furniture in the best possible quality & present the IKEA product range.
· To have the knowledge, confidence and desire to resolve customer complaints and deal positively and quickly with any issues they raise.
· Recording information accurately in the relevant systems so as to use the resulting analysis to make improvements to the customers' future shopping experiences.
· Working with colleagues to ensure that the store is always in shape as new.
· being conscious of the importance of safety at all times while assembling furniture in the store or at the customer's place
· Understanding the importance of quality furniture assembly and how my own actions impact on this.
· Ability to understand the IKEA Concept, global solutions, tools and working methods and ensuring to use the appropriate manuals from Inter IKEA Systems to help optimize the customer's experience.
· Listening to feedback from customers when it is given and passing this on to the manager.
· Contributing to create an environment where the IKEA culture is strong and diversity is valued.
· Demonstrating a good understanding of policies, routines and procedures.
· Preferred experience in Home furnishing, furniture assembly of all types of simple, large or complex furniture.
· Ability to use a smartphone / App / Tab and make accurate documentation.
· Good at quickly building rapport with people from different (cultural) backgrounds.
· Emotional resilience and ability to handle conflict (assertive and able to remain calm when confronted with angry and/or upset customers).
· Ability to work varied hours/days as needed and travel across the city to work at different locations as per customer's requirement.
· Ability to work alone but also as a team player and effectively handle several tasks at the same time.
· Ability to review and understand assembly instructions, drawings and manuals and perform accordingly.
· Ability to work with both imperial and metric measurements.
· Able to work with diverse team members.
· Able to work on field in a fast paced retail environment.
· Ability to handle multiple customer enquiries.
· Ability to communicate via in person, phone or e-mail in English.
· Lifting/Handling Requirements - Ability to occasionally move or handle Merchandise throughout the location generally 10-20 Kgs. This may include bending, stretching, reaching, and lifting on a regular basis. Any manual lifting over 25 Kgs will require the assistance of other co-worker(s) and/or use of manual lifting equipment.
· Walking requirements (i.e. freely move across all areas of the location such as sales floor, stock area, and all the required areas at a customer's place).
· Comfortable working on a ladder
· Operation of equipments (i.e. computer, hand tools, power tools etc.)
· Standing for most of shift
· Wear PPE (personal protective equipment) where ever applicable; and to use hand tools / small power tools and related equipment.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de IKEA
L’histoire débute en 1943 avec la création d’IKEA par Ingvar Kampard. Entreprise suédoise, IKEA est spécialiste dans la conception et la vente de mobilier en kit ou prêt à poser. Initialement centrée autour de la vente d’objets tels que des stylos, des cadres photos ou des nappes, c’est en 1948 que les meubles font leur apparition. Le premier magasin IKEA ouvre ses portes en 1958 en Suède. Aujourd’hui, acteur mondial présent dans plus de 40 pays, le groupe réalise 27 milliards d’euros de vente et emploie 139 000 personnes. Son siège social est basé au Pays-Bas.
En France, l’enseigne compte 29 magasins et prévoit l’ouverture prochaine de 3 magasins d’ici 2016. Au total, IKEA France estime à terme le nombre de magasins sur le territoire français à 40 voire 50. La philosophie de l'enseigne repose sur la production de produits uniques de qualité à des prix accessibles via une vaste gamme de produits d’ameublement esthétiques et fonctionnels.