About the job
ABOUT THE JOB
Your exciting challenge is to present the uniqueness of the IKEA Brand and distance the IKEA store from the competition. An IKEA graphic communication co-worker is responsible for ensuring all graphic communication in and outside of the IKEA store complies with IKEA visual and copy identity guidelines. You will also develop and implement efficient and effective store communication that supports customer self-choice.
Your tasks will include:
· contributing to positioning the IKEA store as the first choice for home furnishing in your local market.
· responsibility for overseeing the complete range of customer store communication.
· applying your extensive knowledge and understanding of people's life at home and their buying behaviour to improve graphic communication inside and outside of the IKEA store to facilitate the buying process.
· ensuring IKEA graphic communication is clear, consistent, understandable, uncluttered, and correctly placed.
· creating and implementing graphic solutions that support commercial priorities by using your graphic design skills, the IKEA Concept, and the IKEA visual and copy identity. YOUR PROFILE
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
· higher education in graphic communication design, media, and typography.
· computer proficient with extensive experience of using graphic design software and production tools.
· a deep passion, curiosity and understanding of home furnishing and people's everyday life at home.
· a practical hands-on approach to your responsibilities and the ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
· a desire to seek out opportunities that improve the way we work, reducing financial and environmental costs. GROWING TOGETHER
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. As the world's leader in life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.