Site internet: http://www.ikea.fr
Customer Distribution Unit Manager (H/F)About the job
Distribution Services South Europe secures from 7 centers in Paris, Valls, Lyon, Metz, Piacenza, Marseille, Dubai the deliveries to customers and stores in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and to Retailers outside the IKEA Group (ROIG). We are looking for the future manager to lead our Customer Distribution Centre Unit in Paris (Châtres).
A passion for Distribution and Leadership!
You want to contribute to the development of the Supply Chain IKEA
We have a mission for you!
CUSTOMER DISTRIBUTION UNIT MANAGER (H/F)
Line manager for Warehouse manager(s), Operational support manager, Human resource manager, Internal communication responsible, maintenance and sustainability manager, health and safety manager, and Business navigation manager (see DC/CDC organizational chart)
In this role you will :
· Manage and optimize the Customer Distribution Center within given frames based on an environmentally and socially sustainable Supply Chain
· Lead , coach and develop a high performing CDC organization (communication, flexibility, performance culture, competence development, succession planning)
· Secure efficiency and initiate improvements to reach excellence in operations defined in DS business plan and to fulfil performance goals defined in the GSP with customer in focus and total supply chain in mind
· Responsible for budget and result for the Customer Distribution Center and secure that benchmarking and improvement process is in place
· Secure that warehousing process and new technology is implemented in the CDC
· Secure that IKEA rules and country specific laws and regulations are followed (safety & security, labor laws etc)
· Facilitate communication and cooperation with stake holders involved in Store Delivery process in the DS area/DCG respectively stakeholders involved in Picking and Delivery Services in the DS area/market/country
· Contribute to the creation of the DS area business plan and implement local action plans
· Secure necessary information flow and effective communication throughout the organization
· Lead and participate in networks and projects
· University degree (Logistics, Economics or related) or equivalent in working experience
· Min 3 years working experience in a management position (preferable in Logistics, Retail or related)
· Proven leadership skills enable to communicate, inspire and motivate co-workers
· Fluency in English ( written & spoken) and willingness to learn local language
About you :
You are our candidate if you have these requirements :
· Good understanding of Supply Chain and aspects related to logistics
· Good Understanding of social and environmental aspects related to logistics
· Strong communication and relation skills, ability to build trustful relations and commitments
· The ability to get things done and to realize goals, with the desire to question current ways of working and to strive for quick, lean and simple solutions.
· The ability to develop and to lead an organization in a changing environment
· Ability to implement structural way of working
· Being an ambassador for IKEA culture and values both internally and externally
· Customer oriented, always striving to reach customer success