Principal York are looking for a Telephone Operator to join our family.
Principal York, is steps from the train station, and is the perfect base from which to discover the historic city of York. Blending the grandeur of late-Victorian architecture with the comforts of modern travel, Principal York offers its guests the warmest welcome this side of the Pennines
Telephone Operator’s receive some great IHG perks:
· £17325.68 salary Plus Great IHG Perks!
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
· Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Principal York are looking for a Telephone Operator, as our Telephone Operator your role will be to ensure that you provide a courteous and friendly service to all guests.
The Telephone Operator will manage the Telephone line on a day to day basis, providing a warm and intuitive service over the phone to both internal and external calls. Telephone Operator’s will be the go to person for all guest requests and hotel knowledge, acting as a hub for the daily hotel operation.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for Telephone Operator’s with lots of Passion, Energy & Warmth.
Ideally you will have previous customer service experience in a luxurious 4/5 star environment, Excellent Communication skills and a positive and friendly personality.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Telephone Operator then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.