Want to work in a Forward-thinking Front Office Department?
Are you looking for a Front Office Team Member role that will offer you Flexibility, variety, diversity and where you can work with a 5* Front Office department?
Wotton House are looking for Front Office Team Members to join the growing team on a 104 hour Guaranteed Hours every calendar month, paying £9.00 per Hour.
Based in Dorking this role will work closely within the g operations team, within InterContinental Hotels Group leased Hotel, a FTSE 100 Company with a Global footprint that specialise in delivering exceptional services to its guests.
Our people help to make the biggest difference - If you enjoy variety and are at your best when being part of a team as well as being passionate about delivering excellent guest service through your high-quality front facing customer service work, this role is for you.
It’s important to remember your importance and reason for completing each job - Our guests! From check in a guest , helping with luggage, or answering Guest queries. You’ll be called upon to complete a wide variety of tasks and jobs within our properties and it’s extremely important that you remain flexible and versatile around these. This is a full guest facing role, where you play a vital part in delivering a fantastic guest experience and it’s important to remain friendly and approachable whenever you come in to contact with one of our guests.
Given the nature of this role it’s important that you have some customer service experience - Whether you are a corporate receptionist, work in customer facing customer service role, or even just an all-round Hotel Receptionist. Along with the above, you’ll pride yourself on your high levels of attention to detail and delivering our brand standards. Being organised and thriving on routine whilst comfortably and effectively managing your own time will be an added bonus.
What we offer:
· Guaranteed Flex Hours Contract, with the ability to Flex Hours up with business demand
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days (Pro Rated)
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group both national and international.
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll help you grow, and develop you as an individual.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Front Office Team Member , then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK .