Join us as a Meetings and Events Assistant
Principal Leeds are looking for a Meetings and Events Assistant to join our family.
Opening in the late 1800's The Met Hotel Leeds has welcomed guests to Leeds for over a century. Designed by local architects Chorley & Connon, this hotel is renowned for its Victorian terracotta facade and stone cupola taken from the city's demolished 4th White Cloth Hall. Today, The Met Hotel Leeds is still a much-loved landmark in Leeds' cityscape, blending its original design with contemporary interiors to create a 4-star city centre retreat.
Meetings and Events Assistants receive some great IHG perks including:
· Competitive, Plus Great IHG Perks!
· 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days.
· Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
· Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
· Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
· Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
· Long service awards which increase with length of service
· Excellent employee recognition programmes
· Vast range of learning and development programmes
· Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
· Meals whilst on duty
· Uniform Provided
· Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
Principal Leeds, are currently seeking to recruit a true hospitality professional, with the flair to deliver service at the highest level, in the position of Meetings and Events Assistant.
As Meetings and Events Assistant your duties will include setting up the rooms as per client request and company standards and ensuring that all meeting rooms, staff offices and common areas are maintained to the highest level of cleanliness.
You will be an enthusiastic individual and will be ready to respond to guest needs.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, IHG is the company for you!
We are looking for a Meetings and Events Assistant with lots of Passion, Energy and Warmth.
We’re looking for a Meetings and Events Assistant to join our Events Family. We believe that heartfelt, human connections make life worth living. So, we come to work every day eager to engage with our guests and each other.
You’ll have a natural commitment and flair for outstanding service, and you’ll be able to deliver this in a confident, friendly and professional manner.
All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including Weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Meetings and Events Assistant , then please click ‘apply’ now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.