Description de l'offre
· Works closely with other employees in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel and the satisfaction of hotel guests.
· Checks incoming food products and ensures that all food merchandise is in accordance with order sheets and receiving records.
· Coordinates with all kitchen sections, overseeing their mise-en-place and supplies.
· Ensures that product is consistent in quality, appearance and taste.
· Develops the skills and effectiveness of all Kitchen employees through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
· Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
· Completed Chef Apprenticeship.
· Effective trainer, experienced in the delivery of skills training.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Sous Chef in a 5 hotel or large restaurant with excellent standards.
· Excellent knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards.
· Desired knowledge and hands on experience in Kitchen management, menu planning and operational skills.
· Desired basic Computer Skills.