· Leading Global Hotel Brand
· Competitive Salary & benefits
· Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
About Park Hyatt Auckland
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt otels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world's premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the role:
With the support of the Manager – Purchasing, you will be responsible for providing an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers when receiving delivered goods. You will also issue goods to the correct departments and appropriately store all items according to Hotel hygiene and safety requirements and the FIFO storage method. Further duties include reconciling incoming goods against Purchase Orders, ensuring quantity, quality, type and price are correct while assisting in any purchase request and invoice queries.
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in this role, you will have:
· A basic knowledge in Purchasing, Receiving and/or Store Management.
· Proficient computer skills, particularly in MS Office.
· Exceptional organisational, communication and customer service skills, with the ability to effectively manage your time. A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces. Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com.