Hyatt is extremely pleased to prepare the opening for the Grand Hyatt Jeju with a new vision of the Grand Hyatt brand in Jeju, reflective of the island's unique environment, and providing travelers with our first-class integrated resort service and hospitality. The hotel will be one of the largest Hyatt hotels with 1,600 rooms, 14 food and beverage outlets, and approximately 1,200 square meters of meeting space, indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, two spas (Western and Korean) with a total of eight treatment rooms and a kids club.
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
You will report directly to the Hotel Manager - Food & Beverage and to provide and manage all correspondence reports and documents according to Hyatt Internationals standard and policies
The position will initially be based in Jeju City/Island, South Korea.
Ideal candidate profile
To be Successful in This Role, You Will Require to Have
• A minimum of a years' experience as F&B Coordinator or Intern in a big Operation.
• Relevant studies or experience with focus in Business, Hotel Management and/or Tourism & Hospitality
• Preference given to Food & Beverage or Hotel Management degrees
• Experience of working in hotel-related operational positions would be a useful benefit
• Fluency (read, speak and write) in both Korean and English.