· Permanent Full Time Position
· Leading Global Hotel Brand
· Competitive Salary & benefits
· Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities
About Park Hyatt Auckland
Finding luxury in every detail, Park Hyatt hotels provide an experience of sophisticated, contemporary luxury. Located among the world's premier cities and resort destinations, each custom-designed Park Hyatt hotel combines distinct regional character with elegant brand touches.
About the Role
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for proving secretarial and administrative support to the Engineering team and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the general office. Duties will include answering telephones, processing invoices, keeping correct stock levels, ordering of store items and any other daily administration requirements. This role also will require some time outside the office and assisting the team in the workshop with maintenance.
Ideal candidate profile
Technical Skills and Experience
· Previous hotel experience within engineering
· Preferably an electrical or mechanical certification
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (with advanced proficiency of the English language) along with the ability to confidently interact with suppliers and contractors via telephone, email and in person.
· Proficient computer knowledge particularly in the use of MS Office and email.
· Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills
· Excellent time management skills with an ability to multi-task.
· The capability of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities. We have continually been named one of the World's Best Multinational Workplaces.
Our values of Empathy, Creativity, Fun, Humility, Integrity and Respect are at the core of what we do. Our family atmosphere is what keeps our associates highly engaged. To get a peek of how our colleagues experience the brand, check out #InAHyattWorld or #WorldofHyatt at www.hyatt.com
If you are looking for a fulfilling career, please apply now.