Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
To perform accurate and efficient counter service duties and to offer a high standard of courteous service to customers. To satisfy customer need, to cross-sell appropriate products/services to them so as to improve branch profitability and multi-buy rate and be familiar with local rules and regulation to answer customer enquiry and provide good advice. To establish and keep good relationship with valuable customers by providing one-stop counter services. To well balance service/sales process and risk control & lead counter team to keep branch operation smoothly .
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
1) Understand and adhere to both the letter and the spirit of all laws, regulations and regulatory guidance that apply to my role, promptly reporting any breaches in accordance with local procedures.
2) Maintain sufficient and effective processes and controls identifying and mitigating risks and ensure timely escalation and resolution of all control issues and reputation risks.
3) Ensure adherence to applicable Global, regional and country standards and policies (including GSM, FIMs, and BIMs).
4) Ensure 100% completion of my mandatory training within deadlines.
5) Deliver fair outcomes for customers and support the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
You'll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /IC/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited