Description de l'offre
Role Title: Software Engineer
Business: Global Banking & Markets IT
Role Purpose / Description
We are currently seeking an ambitious developer with extensive JAVA and web experience to join this team working together with colleagues to deliver a great platform across Global Banking & Markets.
In this role, you will:
· Work closely with key stakeholders to understand business requirements and design/deliver the best solution to meet their needs
· Provide technical leadership and mentor more junior members
· Work with other team members to investigate, prototype new technology and evaluation feasibility
· Work in an Agile/Scrum environments to deliver high quality software
· Work with high energy in a collaborative environment
· Provide feedback in code review for improvement
· 5+ JAVA development experience
· Strong experience with rational database (SQL)
· Experience with test driven development
· Experience with Spring, Struts
· Experience with Maven, Nexus, Eclipse, Tomcat
· Excellent communication skills – both conversational and written in English
· Ability to organize work independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment
· BS degree in computer science, engineering, related field or equivalence experience
· Experience MQ or Mango is a plus
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi'an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.