Description de l'offre
The ETL Developer is responsible for performing system development work around ETL, which can include both the development of new function and facilities and the on-going systems support of live systems. There are a number of job functions within the role and the job holder may specialize in a single function or alternatively a combination of functions.
• The role involves taking instructions, usually in written or diagrammatic form, and translating them into a code.
• Determine the optimal approach for obtaining data from diverse systems and moving it to the BI.
• Prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements.Responsible for creating functional and/or technical design solutions and ensuring those requirements are documented.
• Diagnose ETL and database related issues, perform root cause analysis and recommend corrective actions to management. Responsible to perform tests and validate the data flow
• Manage current and future needs of the data design and content.
• Consults with users to resolve issues with programs. Contributes to the development of project plans and timelines, provide estimates for planned work.
• Work with a project team to support the design, development, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of new ETL programs.