Description de l'offre
Position : Software Engineer
Team name : Wealth Management – Market Data Service (MDS)
Project/Team Introduction :
MDS Team is responsible for global project to provide the Market Information. As a core system, our design supports multiple channels, such as mobile, customer and staff, and supports multiple asset classes, such as stock, fund, bond and option, and supports multiple entities, such as AMH, AOC, SGH and etc.
Our system has a complete integrated infrastructure, and is built on Java, Spring, WAS, Oracle, Shell and etc. And we also have the integration with some global famous vendors like Thomson Reuters and Morning Star.
MDS is a core development team, with our team, you will have the opportunity to get the full picture of a system, such as the requirement analysis, system infrastructure design, environment setup process, J2EE system design, system monitor design, functional test, performance test and release process.
Job Duties :
- Work closely with business/project partner to analyze business requirements and provide viable technical solutions.
- Design and develop IT solutions according to HSBC standards and best practices.
- Ensure a high quality standard of deliverables.
- Prepare documentation and provide support on compliance and audit checking.
- Support for deliverables in need.
- Support end to end systems integration.
- Technical management during the deliverables.
- Conduct system tests and provide support for system integration test and user acceptance tests.
Candidate Specifications :
- A university graduate with degree in computer science or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years' IT working experience on application support or development, preferably in an enterprise or a global environment.
- Development experience in Java, Oracle, and Linux/UNIX.
- Experience in below technology will be an advantage: Spring / Spring Batch / Spring Integration framework / Hibernate / HTML / PLSQL/ JASON / AJAX / Web Service / MQ / Compass.
- Strong problem solving skills, able to work independently and also within a global team.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with excellent time management skills.
- Good communication skills and documentation skills in English.
- Flexible and adaptable in accommodating change of requirement and willing to take new responsibilities when necessary.
- Basic level of understanding in investment banking and wealth management. Investment domain background is an advantage.
- Ability to work under stress and deliver in a responsive manner.
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi'an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.