Description de l'offre
Role Title : Software Engineer
Business : Commercial Banking
Role Purpose / Description
1) Developer: Follow the design to develop high quality code
2) Good Team Player: Lead team to have positive attitude
3) Design: Write up/assist to write up high level or low level design.
4) Build: Code according to specification. Write up unit test plan, conduct unit test and document test result.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
1) A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with major or minor in computer science or related field
2) 1 to 2 years progressive experience in building and designing application systems
3) Excellent technical skills with broad enterprise background across multiple systems. Proven experience of end to end system and application design and a clear capability to understand and act upon business requirements, concerns and constraints.
4) Good Chinese and English communication skills, written and verbal.
5) Experience of working in a high pressure banking environment and dealing with global stakeholders across multiple functions (IT, Operations and Sales teams).
6) Experience of designing highly scalable, supportable applications.
7) 2-4 year’s experience in J2SE, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, SQL,or DB2. IBM products - WebSphere / MQ including application usage (APIs) and environment knowledge, DB2, MSSQL and/or Oracle Database (PL/SQL and Performance Tuning).
8) Ability to work independently and think out of the box. Good experience in Agile and Devops.
9) Familiar with design patterns and UML.
10) Soft Skills - Communication skill/Language/Analytical and problem solving/Reporting/Multi-tasking, etc.
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.