Description de l'offre
Role Title: Software Engineer
Business: Global Functions - Financial Crime Risk IT
Role Purpose / Description
The job holder will have to perform the following duties:
• Provide level 1 support to the production services. (e.g. Incident/batch/release management, system DR)
• Monitor the healthiness of Production systems and recover the systems as quickly as possible when incidents occur.
• Analyze and trouble-shoot all kind of Production system issues.
• Participate in problem investigation and collaborate with the system development team to provide long-term solution for all kind of system problems.
• Participate in system releases and post-release incident management and reporting.
• Analyze and resolve issues/requests from business users.
• Communicate with business users and production support managers to report system status.
• Document support procedures and system knowledge for knowledge management in a global scale.
• A university graduate with degree in computer science or a related discipline.
• Strong SQL knowledge
• UNIX / Shell scripting
• Oracle or Sybase specific knowledge is a plus
• Control-M, WebSphere, WebLogic, MQ and Java is a plus
• ITIL knowledge/certification is not essential but desirable
• Strong communication skills and documentation skills
• Fluent in English, good communication and writing skills for direct interaction with globally spread businesses and IT stakeholders
• Sense of urgency; pro-activeness
• Ability to work under stress and deliver in a responsive manner
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further