Description de l'offre
Business: GPB ITID GENERAL
Role Purpose / Description:
• Dedicate to infrastructure team for Linux support, inlcuding build, configuration and trouble-shooting.
• Collaborate with architects, developers, project managers to deliver suitable infrastructure solution which can cope with the business need.
• Research and evaluate products in support of the technical strategy. Study, design and implement new infrastructure technology according to the standard and governance. Help to develop the technical competence of other teammates in new technology.
• Ensure systems complying with group infrastructure and security policies and standards.
• Identify any issues that may arise to delivery risk, formulate preventive actions or corrective measures and timely escalate major project risks and issues to management.
• Provide professional consultancy and support in response to the queries from developers and business.
• Work closely with ITID domains to influence the practice and standard of infrastructure products.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
• University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
• Solid and proficient skills in infrastructure design, implementation and maintenance.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience on designing and/or running critical workload on external cloud platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure.
• Knowledge on tools and software including Splunk, AppDynamics, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet is highly preferred.
• Ability to learn, explore and implement new and emerging technologies in short period of time to fulfil business need.
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in one or more of the key infrastructure products such as Oracle, Linux, Windows, Liberty is a plus
• Understanding of service management techniques, including change management, incident management is a plus.
• Track record in working on the delivery of complex deployment projects and under diversified or matrix structure.
• Strong business sense with understanding of the business requirement and environment.
• Sound communication, presentation and influencing skills to work with business, IT colleagues, and external parties like vendors.
• Strong analytic skills to understand and resolve complex problems.
• Excellent team player with ability to work under minimal supervision.
• Good command of written and spoken English. Mandarin is also preferred.
• Able to work at flexible hour to work with colleagues in various time zones.
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.