Description de l'offre
Role Title : Software Engineer, Development
Business : RBWM - Self Service
Role Purpose / Description :
- Develop and implement IT solutions to meet business users requirements. Including analysis, coding & unit testing activities. Support and report for production issues as well.
- Prepare and execute simple testing plan and cases
- Prepare project-related documentation
- Delivery with quality and completeness
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications :
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or above, with CET-4 or equivalent English level.
- A sound appreciation of the full development life cycle, including release management.
- Willing to support for production issues.
- Familiar with JAVA, J2EE, C, C++, Oracle
- Familiar with Agile/DevOps approach and practices
- Quality-focus and high effectiveness mindset
- Quick and high self-initiative learner
- Strong teamwork spirit and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and documentation skills in English
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure against tight deadlines
- banking experience in any domain will be an advantage
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC's global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi'an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.