Description de l'offre
HSBC Securities Services (HSS)
As part of the world’s leading international bank, HSBC Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, HSBC Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
· To handle daily securities settlement；
· To work with CSDCC, clients, and local/overseas counterparties for daily transactions;
· To handle the non-trade transfer resulted from NCBO and error trade;
· To handle and answer trade-related customer inquiries and requests;
· To prepare trade statistics reports and statements etc for clients;
· To handle QFII clearing bank transaction;
· To adhere to the relevant guidelines, procedures and SLAs in terms of deadlines and quality;
· To take shift as required by the job,
· To accept/perform any additional tasks/job arrangement assigned by the supervisors
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
· Fluent written or spoken English;
· Obtain any one(s) of the certificates of CET 4 (500) or CET 6 (530), GMAT (550), IELTS (6) or TOEFL (80)
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Strong sense of responsibility;
· Good PC knowledge;
· Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation and time-management skills.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCJSH/JS
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited