Description de l'offre
Role Title : Software Engineer, Development
Business : Global Insurance Technology
The job holder will have to perform the following duties:
• Participate in the various stages of a development project, such as requirement gathering, Function design, technical design, development, testing, implementation and support.
• Perform coding and testing under the guidance of a supervisor, and according to the Bank’s development standard and meeting quality requirements.
• Work closely with regional IT teams (HK, Xi’An) in project implementation and support.
• Provide input to system solutions to meet business needs.
• Provide coaching and support to ASE and SE teammates.
• 3 to 5 years' IT working experience, preferably in an enterprise or a global environment.
• Be familiar with AS400, RPGLE, CL, COBOL on iSeries. SMART COBOL is more appreciated.
• Be familiar with MQ, CD/CE gateway, sFTP, R2DS, etc.
• Be familiar with Agile/DevOps approach and practices
• Has experience to complete the function design, technical design individually.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to work independently, proactively and under pressure against multiple deadlines.
• Be familiar with Insurance knowledge. Passed LOMA is more appreciated.
• A highly-motivated individual with positive and proactive attitude. Open mindset and adapt to the change.
• Confident to interact directly with people of different culture. (HK, Xi’An)
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with good command of spoken and written English.
• Willing to work offshore and travel if required
About HSBC Technology China
We develop, implement and support software and IT services and processes that allow HSBC to remain at the forefront of high-quality banking systems. We develop and maintain systems for HSBC’s global businesses, as well as support functions such as Finance, HR and Risk. We work across a range of technology platforms and development disciplines, from mainframe to mobile technologies.
Our team includes software engineers and developers, architects, testers, IT and business analysts, consultants and programme and project managers, as well as team leadership and management roles. We employ people in almost all the countries and territories in which HSBC operates. Two locations of HSBC Technology China, including Guangzhou and Xi’an, are world-class technology hubs with industrial delivery capability.
Some careers grow faster than others
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.