Description de l'offre
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Deira Branch
HSBC is one of the world's leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
To assist Deputy Branch Manager & Sales & Service Manager to plan, direct, control sales & services, specifically, to lead RBWM, teams, and exceed targets set for the segments, and to ensure excellent quality service is provided and cross sell opportunities are maximized. While maintaining the required controls. To support the retail Branch Manager in the delivery of customer driven service & sales, efficiency of service capability, operational quality and control of cost to meet the branch plan. This will be achieved by continually improving the standards of customer driven behavior and by delivering a robust service and sales culture through the following.
· Establishing and maintaining the highest standards of service quality.
· Customer contact management.
· Ensuring sales floor management (SFM) is effectively run within the branch and is an integral part of branch operations.
· Monitoring and controlling all operational matters.
Knowledge & Skills
· Proven ability in customer service and building customer relationships
· Ability to identify customer needs and influence customers to take appropriate action to meet their needs
· An understanding of HSBC's credit policy and lending guidelines
· An broad knowledge of financial planning and defining customer's needs
· An understanding of the needs of the mass affluent customer segment in general
· A full understanding of referral processes
· An understanding of the Premier, Advance and Personal banking Propositions.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Customer driven with a strong focus on quality of service
· Proven ability in making lending decisions in accordance with bank policy and guidelines
· A clear understanding of how value is created within the Premium segment , both for customers and the bank
The jobholder forms an integral part of the branch team. The jobholder is expected to identify opportunities in day to day activities that contribute to the success of colleagues.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) serves more than 50 million customers worldwide. Our employees help customers to manage their day-to-day finances and save for the future. We offer career opportunities ranging from customer service and relationship management jobs in branches to roles in product development, sales, strategy, asset management and insurance. There are many career opportunities in Retail Banking and Wealth Management, from customer service and relationship management jobs in branches to roles in product development, sales, strategy, asset management and insurance. Generalist, specialist and managerial roles are available at all levels. For more information visit http://www.hsbc.com/careers/explore-our-business
We put diversity at the heart of our business and we take our responsibility to develop our talent seriously.
Joining HSBC will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.
What to expect at HSBC
· The chance to realise your ambitions
· Globally connected careers
· A strong emphasis on values
· Learning and development opportunities
· An inclusive, meritocratic culture
· Market-competitive benefits
Global Careers Opportunities
Visit our Global Careers site where you can explore our business, meet our people and find useful application hints and tips http://www.hsbc.com/careers
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.