Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• Coordinate the client onboarding cases from initiation to the point the client cash account is open and channels access provided;
· Manage new to bank client onboarding and existing client CDD process' to defined SLAs, ensuring any risks to the timescales are escalated to the Team Leader and Relationship Manager;
· Liaise directly with the client to gather detailed information and supporting documentation required to complete the CDD profile including Financial Crime Risk Review (FCRR) and Know Your Customer (KYC);
· Review and validate the completeness of CDD information and supporting documentation before submitting the case for review and approval;
· Manage the end-to-end CDD process, keeping the Relationship Manager engaged and fully appraised of any issues / concerns. Provide input / guidance to the Relationship Manager ahead of review and formal approval (as appropriate);
· Act as a point of escalation for Service Delivery. Escalate any issues relating to the specific CDD case to the Relationship Manager and Functional support (e.g. FCC, BRCM etc.), especially where the client is not cooperating;
· Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• University degree or above;
• Commercial banking knowledge and awareness;
• 3-5 years working experience in Retail Banking or Commercial Banking;
• A record of successful accomplishment in providing consistently outstanding customer service;
• Proven record of delivery within challenging timescales.
• Stakeholder management (External & Internal);
• Good verbal and written communication skills at all levels;
• Excellent planning, organization and time management abilities;
• Ability to be flexible, manage priorities whilst remaining calm under pressure;
• Drive and resilience with a “can do” attitude;
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently when required;
• Ability to manage difficult conversations with customers;
• Attention to details;
• Diligence in formal written communication.
You'll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCRW/RW/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited