Description de l'offre
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• The job holder needs to proactively acquire new HML application, and follow up new HML cases referred by RM/AO/CSO or other business functions so as to contribute to the overall HML business achievement;
• He/she is at higher experience level in developing HML business from developer and 2nd-hand property agency;
• He/she needs to prepare the HML application package with high documentation quality ensured and follow up approval and drawdown process;
• He/she also needs to ensure the satisfactory customer experience level in HML sales. Meanwhile, he/she can also refer target customers to branch for account opening;
• Contributes to the achievement of HML business target;
• Contribute to the improvement of customer experience and strengthened market competitiveness;
• Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor degree or above.(recognized by the state)
• Sound knowledge of HML product, credit policy and business process;
• Strong selling skills in HML sales with support by outstanding past HML performance;
• Strong service mindset to achieve satisfactory service performance;
• Strong compliance mindset with no sales breach record;
• Decision making skill
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. RL
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited