Description de l'offre
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
Maintain high standards of internal control and drive consistency and common standards across all business segments
· Lead a team of CDD Managers to actively participate in CDD related procedure reviewswith an aim to comply with regulatory or policy changes, as well as to provide guidance/advise on CDD requirement when required.
· Implement business transformation initiatives to achieve the Target Business Model/Target Operation Model and Group standards;
· Act as CDD projects lead in implementing Global Standard initiatives for kinds of new products/new channels and other Group new projects in a timely and quality manner;
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
University education background is minimal;
· Minimum 3-5 years' experience in related area;
· Skilled ability of analysis and problem solving;
· Hands on experiences on project management;
· Proficiency in both Chinese and English, with good knowledge of PC application software;
· Strong interpersonal communication skills in dealing with different parties both internal and external to ensure smooth delivery of business strategies and plans and adherence to group compliance.
You'll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCHXI/HX*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited