Description de l'offre
Global Equities - Equity Derivatives IT
Equity Derivatives IT
Rapid Application Developer
No of Positions
Detailed Job Description:
Equity Derivatives IT (EQD IT) team is a global team responsible for the definition and delivery of Equity Derivatives systems across HSBC. The RAD team is currently composed of 12 people distributed between HK, Guangzhou, Paris, London and New York.
You will be part of talented software development team and will be instrumental in delivering HSBC's upgrades and additions to EQD IT architecture to comply with business, regulatory and user's requests.
Developers will have day to day interaction with the trading desk and quantitative research team and will work on local and global, tactical and semi-strategic platforms.
· Manage developments end to end (Requirement gathering, development, UAT, deployment and support)
· Responsible to deliver high quality software by respecting timelines and quality/integration processes.
· Rapidly understand technical and functional requirements through regular interactions with users, project managers, business analysts and developers
· Drive adoption of agile mindset and accelerated delivery pipeline by embracing automated tools in DevOps transformation
· First line Support, support users on platforms and tools developed by the RAD team.
Mandatory Skills / Experience:
· B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.S degree with 4+ years of IT experience
· Strong programming skills preferably in C#, Java, Python and scripting, VBA
· Sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
· Solid skills on RDBMS and PL/SQL development
· Proficient in code versioning tools such as GIT, SVN etc.
· Good understanding of agile methodologies and DevOps tooling such as JIRA, Maven, Jenkins pipeline, Ansible etc.
· Working knowledge of MQ, XSL, XML, Web services
· KDB / MongoDB experience is a plus
Business Skills / Experience:
· Solid Derivatives products understanding and practical experience
· Understanding of derivatives Risk management / Pricing
· Prior Excellent communication skills in English (Spoken and written).
· Ability to work in a complex and global environment.
· Ability to own an entire project cycle with deployment.
· Agile working methods.
· Equity Derivatives is a must
· Other asset class derivatives is a plus
· Prime Brokerage/ Cash equities businesses is a plus
· Equity financing is a plus
Working Hours: Typically 9am – 7pm