Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Take care of a HP customer portfolio and act as the major contact point of the customer;
- Keep high level of service standards for internal and external HP customers;
- Building and maintain good customer relationships;
- Sell bank products to existing and potential customers.
Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above(recognized by the state)
- About 3 years' related working experience
- Broad knowledge of full range of Bank's RBWM banking products and services
- Mature and with commercial orientation
- Good spoken and written English
You'll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /RL
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited