Some career choices have more impact than others.
We're looking individuals with progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
We are passionate about people and take pride in building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. From day one, we will invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your ongoing learning and development, as well as immersing yourself in a supportive team environment.
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference and start your career with HBSC as a Premier Relationship Manager at our Chatswood Branch.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Driving sales activity and promoting cross-selling opportunities by actioning, progressing and tracking sales leads and referrals generated by other bank staff.
• Initiating strategic business development strategies and driving the achievement of personal business volume growth targets.
• Handling customer complaints in a highly professional and efficient manner.
• Supporting and implementing the Business Plan and procedure improvements to achieve optimal operational, compliance and credit productivity.
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• Relevant tertiary qualification.
• Previous Relationship Management experience within Personal Banking, including management of your own client portfolio
• A minimum of 2-3 years personal lending products experience (including mortgage lending)
• A proven track record of working to and achieving sales and revenue targets
• Superior customer service skills, including the ability to successfully target and manage high net worth clients.
• Exceptionally strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Due to current international travel restrictions and border closures, we can only consider candidates who hold either Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you'll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
Learn more about careers - www.hsbc.com.au/careers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited.