HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
Headquartered in Shanghai, HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited is a 50-50 joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited and The National Trust Ltd. with a registered capital of RMB 1025 million. HSBC Life offers a comprehensive range of insurance solutions to our customers covering protection, retirement, children's education, wealth growth and management, and legacy planning.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
1. Prepare the quarterly ALM quantitative report to regulator and conduct result analysis ;
2. Coordinate the ALM capability assessment and ALM annual report to regulator;
3. Responsible for ALM model setup, and on-going maintenance;
4. Support the formulating and updating on ALM related policies and procedures;
5. Support related investment and actuarial initiative analysis from ALM perspective
6. Secretarial service to support Asset and Liability Management Executive Committee.
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
1. FSA or equivalent, with at least 5 years actuarial related experience
2. With on-hands experience in asset liability management field
3. Deep understanding of life insurance product, actuarial and investment practice
4. Strong modeling skills, able to solve challenging technical problems
5 Able to think analytically and innovatively
6. Strong communication skills in both oral and written
7. CFA qualification is a plus
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited