Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Bank Greetering and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- Recruit merchant sales outlets (either from the dining, shopping, lifestlye and entertainment sector) who will then provide price discounts or privileges to HSBC cardholders
- Maintain relationships with existing merchants and ensure the discount privileges are continually offered
- Conduct training to new and existing merchant staff to remind them of the HSBC offers agreed and any new promotions being planned
- Ensure marketing collaterals are supplied and maintained in the merchant outlets
- Ensure all the promotions are correctly represented on all HSBC digital and off line communication platforms
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- University graduate and above
- Basic English wold be an advantage
- Proven negotiation and business development skills, ideally in the merchant sales space
- Able to manage business relationships to achieve pre-agreed objectives
- Confident in delivering presentations in a concise and clear manner
- Can work independently and self driven to achieve monthly sales goals
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /VL/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited