A Career Where You Can Flourish
Management Trainee Programme in Global Banking and Markets
Hang Seng's Global Banking business provides a broad spectrum of financing solutions to large corporations and financial institutions. These solutions include bilateral and syndication loans, project financing and property investment loans etc. Our Global Markets team provides a full spectrum of treasury services to our customers including foreign exchange, interest rate risk management, derivatives products as well as market intelligence on global trends and key developments.
Join us and you too can gain valuable experience across our business and make significant contributions throughout your career in Global Banking and Markets (GB&M) as our 2019 MT .
This three-year, fast-track programme is intense and challenging, where you will receive comprehensive classroom training on business, products and services, exposure to China and overseas business, job rotation within your business / function stream, support in attaining professional qualifications and senior management mentorship. Most importantly, you will be exposed to the best global banking practices and the opportunity to develop your career in a financial institution that has ranked as the ‘Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong' for the past 18 years*.
* Best Bank – Domestic (Hong Kong) ( The Asset )
Ideal candidate profile
We are looking for driven individuals who can make that change in taking the Bank to the next level:
· Bachelor's degree or above from an accredited university
· Fresh graduates or candidates with less than three years' working experience
· Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese
· Strong business acumen and analytical ability
· Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Capable of serving as a role model for displaying openness, teamwork and integrity
· Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa