Description de l'offre
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Investment Product Expert .
· Provide technical and skills coaching towards developing staff teams in order to achieve team business objectives
· Work closely with the Relationship Management and Wealth Management teams in providing specialist services in business planning and joint meetings
· Engage in joint servicing or calls with customers regarding their investment needs, and participate in client or off site functions as and when required
· Supply timely market and product updates to both staff and customers
· Work closely with the wealth management product teams and development team on new products, product enhancements and improvements in customer experience
· Assist the frontline teams with all customer servicing needs and disputes in order to ensure seamless support is provided to our customers.
· University degree with honors in economics, finance, business, mathematics or a related discipline
· Solid industrial experience in either a fund house or an investment or retail bank with a focus on the distribution of investment products.
· Sound investment consultation and presentation skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
· Strong knowledge of all wealth management products and with expertise in customer portfolio management
· Licensed for promoting investment and insurance products
· Fluent written and verbal English and Cantonese language skills, as well as a communicative level of Mandarin
· Certified Financial Planner or Certified Financial Marketing professional qualification preferred
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.