Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• By acting as gate keeper in HML documentation quality control through screening the HML application packages before submission for approval.
• By tracking and monitoring the application process of each case.
• By tracking and monitoring the drawdown process of each pending case.
• By monitoring progress of each pending case and achieving monthly needs fulfilled minimum standard.
• By proactively communicating with frontline and RCS/SD to ensure HML document quality and services.
• Being alert to internal and external HML policy and market movement
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
1. Bachelor degree or above (recognized by the state).
2. At least 1 years experience in credit related functions
3. Result-driven, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
5. Good spoken and written English
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website./FM/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited