A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Global Markets Operations Associate
Global Banking & Markets - Global Markets Operations
Hang Seng's Global Markets Operations is a team of experienced banking operations professionals who strive for delivering time-to-market, efficient and world-class processing services to customers, corporations, financial institutions and internal units. We are responsible for driving every part of the trade lifecycle post execution. We manage settlement activity, risk and control, while ensuring the delivery of regulatory compliance and seamless operational client services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Global Markets Operations Associate .
· Responsible for daily settlement operations, including deal confirmation, validation and payment on FXMM products
· Design and implement operational procedures compiled with internal guidelines and relevant regulatory requirement
· Participate in the development, testing and implementation of relevant investment product launch and system enhancements
Ideal candidate profile
· Diploma or above in related discipline
· Minimum 2 years' working experience in back office operations with good knowledge of global markets products
· Strong self-motivation, attention to details, with good communication and interpersonal skills
· Willingness to work on flexi-hours and public holidays
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Strong computer skills such as VBA preferred
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes