The Executive Assistant has three primary functions:
· Office manager of the entire HSBC presence in market
· Administrative support for all CMB staff
· Executive assistant to the Regional Corporate Banking Executive
The Executive Assistant will carry out tasks such as:
· Organising schedules, maintaining diaries, arranging travel and accommodation
· Co-ordination - co-ordination activities, events, resources, meetings, services and managing internal and external stakeholders
· Supporting administration – composing presentations, drafting reports, assisting with key documents such as business plans
· Ordering office supplies and equipment
· Managing external relationships and service providers (including building staff as well internal facilities management partners)
· Control - gatekeeper or primary point of contact roles for the entire office
· Adhere to HSBC policies and maintain confidentiality on sensitive activities in the remit area
Ideal candidate profile
· Associates degree in business, related field or equivalent experience.
· Strong keyboard, customer service, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
· Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent mainframe systems and common software packages.
· Demonstrated ability to create and produce presentations and reports, as well as handle small scale projects independently.
· Ability to resource services, complete necessary follow up, and provide timely and effective communication for problem resolution.
· Ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a courteous and efficient manner and exercise discretion on confidential matters.
· Knowledge of Company policies and practices.