Some career choices have more impact than others.
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you'll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
You will be responsible for operating as part of a global/local team within the Cybersecurity organisation, to analyse and execute activities around Cybersecurity process, controls, standards and regulatory requirements. Your focus will be on point in time third parties information security assessments to enable businesses departments to manage their relationship/service within their risk appetite and minimize the operational risk impacts to HSBC, its shareholders, customers, employees, reputation and brand.
• Ensure adherence to the three lines of defence organisational model with clear lines of responsibility, accountability and segregation of duties
• Assess new technology products and projects utilising security technologies
• Ensure compliance with internal audit and external regulators that any organisational changes are fit for purpose and meet their expectations
• Analyse and execute activities to ensure compliance with HSBC Cybersecurity policies and standards.
• Contribute to process, procedures and tool identification/development that will strength the bank's response to threats and incidents
• Engage with other Cybersecurity teams, senior management and members of the Business when confronted with potential security issues
Ideal candidate profile
• Bachelor Degree and/or experience in operational processes or third party information security reviews in the Financial Services industry or global corporate service provider essential
• Experience in risk management, Audit, ISR and qualifications in ISO270001, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC would be highly regarded
• Availability to travel (if required) for this role, i.e. travel within country as well as occasional International travel
• Positive and professional attitude, team player, flexible and adaptable, open to change
• Ability to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical stakeholders
Learn more about careers at HSBC
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited. HSBCRCL