Description de l'offre
Customer Service Representative. 5-7 month FTC/Sec
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking an ambitious, customer focussed individual to join our Chadstone (Vic) branch in the role of Customer Service Representative.
Your main responsibilities will include;
· Accepting and processing deposits, payments and other transactions.
· Answering enquiries whilst maintaining the highest standard of customer service.
· Identifying cross-selling opportunities to meet established sales referral and promotional targets.
· Controlling cash and negotiable items in adherence to branch cash control and security requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
· The Higher School Certificate or equivalent certification/education.
· A minimum of 6 months customer service experience within a Financial Services or Retail environment.
· Previous cash handling experience.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· A passion for delivering first-class customer service to a diverse client base.
· High attention to detail and a proven ability to prioritise workloads.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.