A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Customer Service Officer, Securities and Retail Margin Trading Services
Customer Contact Centre
Hang Seng's Customer Contact Centre has been ranked one of the best phone banking service providers for consecutive years. Our team strives to provide professional services for a wide range of banking products to address customers' different services and financial needs.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our team as Customer Service Officer, Securities and Retail Margin Trading Services.
· Handle securities and FX margin trading enquiries from premium customers
· Provide excellent customer services and execute customer dealing orders promptly and accurately
· Handle customer complaints and support daily operations to ensure all activities are in compliance with the requirements of the Bank and regulatory authorities
· Propose and implement streamlining initiatives to improve operational efficiency
Ideal candidate profile
· Diploma or Degree Holder; Form Five or DSE Graduates with relevant working experience will also be considered
· Passes in the Hong Kong Securities and Investment (HKSI) Paper 1, 7 and 8 an advantage
· Minimum one year of retail banking experience with knowledge of securities trading or FX margin trading operations
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and under pressure
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers