Description de l'offre
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers' different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities. The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Service Officer Global Customer Outreach Utility .
· Handle customer contacts, inbound and outbound, in a contact centre environment typically on multiple products and or propositions.
· Listen to the customer and obtain customer's information according to the request from upstream teams e.g. Financial Crime Compliance Operations, Anti-money Laundering, etc.
· Take ownership and initiative to complete necessary research
· Ensure correct information is delivered to upstream teams
· Responsible for managing Request For Information cases efficiently whilst maintaining quality and compliance
· Ensure that internal and external regulatory requirements are met by following all procedures
· Maintain superior and courteous service to expand customer relationships
· Work as part of an integrated branch and multi-channel team, proactively supporting colleagues within the Contact Centre and the branch network
· High school diploma or higher education level
· Advanced customer service skills
· Experience in banking or related industry in a customer service, client facing role
· Open to working flexible shifting schedules
· Flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
· Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
· Proficient with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications
· Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times
· Displays patience and empathy
· Excellent analytical and critical thinking ability
· Competent in conflict resolution
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.