Description de l'offre
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC’s global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
Are responsible for successful implementation of Premier acquisition strategies and acquiring new-to-bank customers via central or self-generated leads. Do not own a portfolio of clients.
Impact on the Business/Function
Customers / Stakeholders
Leadership & Teamwork
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
Contribute to the achievement of individual and branch services and business goals by attending sales activity and closely following up leads provided by Customer Development Team/CCSS/MKT/CNQ RBWM/other departments
· Acquire and open account from the different channels other than MGM and IBC.
· Contribute to the enhancement of the prestigious image of the Bank by providing efficient and high quality professional service in compliance with external laws/regulations and internal control guidelines/standards, and managing a smooth handover of customer to the branch.
· Actively make referrals to appropriate colleagues and business units.
Make GC outbound referral during for Premier customer to ensure the target is met.
· Support sales and service excellence by proactively providing input on customer feedback and competitor movement, actively participate in team building activities to share ideas/experience for work improvement.
Provide timely activity and sales reports.
· Maintain and ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators.
· Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
· Foster a compliance culture and implement Group Compliance Policy by managing compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance, Regional Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources are in place and training is provided, and optimising relations with regulators. Maintain awareness of operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with section 4 of the Group Operations FIM.
· Ensure compliance with all relevant internal instructions (FIMs, GSCs, circulars) and external regulatory requirements, including the management of operational risk and adherence to the Group's standards of ethical behavior
· The jobholder is responsible for attending and successfully completing assigned training in the mandated timeframe and understanding the consequences of failing to attend or successfully complete the training as mandated by the AML Education Lead FCC; (See Human Resources FIM B2.13.2 Consequence Management for further information); demonstrating an understanding of AML regulatory requirements and internal processes for controlling AML risk through completion of training; and requesting additional AML training that they deem necessary or appropriate to perform their jobs through their entity manager.
· Ensure that the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organization. This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviors required to support the six Customer Fairness Principles in our role:
· Treat Me Fairly - Nurture an open and honest relationship with customers and deliver products and services at a fair price.
· Tailored Solutions - Listen to and understand customers in order to provide them with products and services that meet their needs.
· Keep Me Informed - Provide clear, transparent, relevant and timely communications that inform the customers of all relevant information they need to know to make informed choices.
· Suitable Advice - Ensure advice to customers are based on a full understanding of the customer needs, and best reflect the customers' circumstances.
· Meet Commitments - Deliver on the commitments made to customers by meeting their expectations on how products or services will perform.
6. Flexibility - Provide customers with the ability to change products or services as their needs change without enforcing unreasonable barriers. Ensure it is easy for customers to feedback complaint or make a claim and put things right if they go wrong and understand why something went wrong to stop it happening to other customers.
Function as the key contributor to RBWM business growth (due to limitation on branch network expansion), the major challenge of the job holders is to aggressively acquire new customer in a competitive environment, meanwhile strictly compliant with all external laws/regulations and internal control guidelines/standards. He/she needs to keep himself/herself alert of the ever-changing regulations, market development, identifying business opportunities to ensure a continue business growth. He/she needs to work under pressure and achieve business targets in compliance with external laws/regulations and internal control guidelines/standards.
You’ll achieve when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. CG/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.