Description de l'offre
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong's largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Development Officer
· Support in monitoring and delivering optimal digital channel experience to increase customer satisfaction and support business growth
· Monitor and review website content quality
· Act as a customer analyst to raise user requirements to the development of digital channel to meet customer needs
· Assist in implementing plans and programs to enhance digital channel behavior of identified customer segments
· Establish close relationships with digital team, compliance, data analytics team and marketing team
· Degree Holder, preferred in eCommerce, Marketing, Finance or Computer Science
· Practical knowledge in digital customer experience management and online marketing
· Experience in insurance industry is preferred
· Able to work as a team player to support all digital marketing activities
· Pleasant personality with good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be detail-oriented and energetic
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.