Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
· Co-ordinate and manage projects; typically working on smaller projects/assignments
· Assisting in delivery of larger projects
· Implementing company policy and contributing to the attainment of functional results
· Ensuring the quality of tasks/services provided by colleagues, involving regular process checks or the review of output by a co-worker and/or supervisor
· Providing advice and assistance through application of acquired knowledge
· Identifying and escalating issues
· Communicating technical or sensitive information
· Co-ordinating and overseeing work for a small team to meet agreed deadlines
· Management responsibility for a team, including people, objective setting and performance
· Providing general guidance/direction to mentor members of the team or develop their skills
· Understanding and adhering to established policies and procedures in own team
· Supporting change initiatives and escalating any concerns
· Minimum of 2 years of corporate/commercial banking experience.
· Possess strong analytical skills;
· Good understanding of financial statements and analysis;
· Strong written and oral English communication skills;
· Team player with good interpersonal skills;
· CCP (Certified Credit Professional) accreditation an added advantage;
· Knowledge in trade services and treasury/debt capital market is essential
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
“To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Malaysia are required.”
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad