Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
To provide high quality service to customers
To communicate effectively to meet various customer needs
To assist in regulatory reports and returns
To support counter administrative work
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor degree or above (recognized by the state)
• One year or above working experience is preferred
• Experience in customer facing function is preferred
• Result-driven and able to work under pressure
• Highly responsibility in working in charge
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective presentation skills
• Customer-centric service mindset
• Good spoken and written English is a plus
You'll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. /IC/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited