Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the CS Regulatory Reporting team. The team is currently handling several RBI/Group return & MIS to Wholesale Operations.
This job is involved in preparation and submission of various RBI reporting, group submission & internal MIS for wholesale division of the bank.
· Prepare Critical RBI, Group & Top management MIS. Checker role for the regular submission. Applicant should be able to handle core RBI reporting and adhoc indents independently.
· Smooth operation of various daily MIS functions & compliance of exposure norms
· Ensure timelines for every reporting, and improve accuracy in the returns submission. Key reporting to be handled are CRILC, Large Exposure Framework, Return on Asset Quality, RWA calculation & data submission for RMM forum.
· Analysis of new RBI circulars & Group Guidelines. Implementation of the same in the BAU working in an efficient way.
· Ensure accurate data submission to Credit Information Companies (CIC) for wholesale portfolio.
· Loan Delivery System Monitoring.
· Process improvement and continuous development in current processes with the help of office productivity tools.
Ideal candidate profile
· Post Graduate, Preferably Chartered Accountant, CFA, CMA.
· Minimum 3 years' experience in Regulatory Reporting for Banks.
· Good understanding in Credit Services related returns & MIS, like CRILC, Large Exposure Framework, and Compliance of Exposure Norms.
· Good understanding on RBI circulars, notifications and their implementation.
· Advanced user of MS Office Package. Master in Application of various formulas and advance function in Microsoft Excel.
· Minimum 2 years' experience in Automated Data Flow project. Project handling skills for automation of current manual reporting.
· Working knowledge on data submission to Credit Information Companies (CIC).
· The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC.
· As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India