Description de l'offre
Things really are different here. A career with HSBC in Canada is truly an experience that few financial service organisations can match. Here you will find yourself inspired and supported by colleagues whose daily responsibilities cross time zones, continents and cultures. You will be motivated to aim for your highest aspirations, and enjoy the rewards of belonging to a diverse and growth-driven culture.
Canada is a priority market for HSBC. We remain focused on growing customers locally with our unique products, and we offer a full suite of solutions developed from our global connectivity and network. HSBC has the institutional strength, capacity and commitment to support our Canadian client's requirements here and around the world. Employees who thrive at HSBC are service focused, entrepreneurial and driven. They show collaborative spirit and a quest for continuous improvement, while having the industry expertise and business acumen to deliver.
About Commercial Banking
HSBC Commercial Banking operates in 54 countries and territories, covering the developed and developing markets that matter most to our customers. Through our teams we connect businesses to opportunities, helping them thrive and grow. We work with a wide range of customers, from small enterprises to mid-market companies and large multinationals, providing them with the tools they need to function efficiently. These include trade and receivables finance, global liquidity and cash management, multi-currency accounts, commercial cards, overdrafts, working capital finance, insurance, term loans and syndicated, leveraged, acquisition and project finance.
A Day in the Life of an Associate Relationship Support Manager - Middle Market Enterprises i nclude the following:
Servicing Support will provide CMB relationship managed clients with a single point of contact for all CMB client servicing and query resolution needs, completing requests that can be done or handing them off to the relevant execution team where appropriate
The job holder contributes to the support Relationship Managers (RM) and enables them to deliver the optimum contribution towards the CBC Annual Operating Plan (AOP), improve client engagement, maximise operational efficiency and allow the RMs to spend more time with clients and grow income.
They will work closely with the RM supporting delivery of a professional relationship management service to customers, prospective customers and professionals. The job holder is required to provide high quality service to his/her internal and external customers; taking ownership and completing all tasks in a timely manner This supports the bank's long-term strategy to lead business by establishing and maintaining long term relationships with businesses, treating customers fairly, identifying their needs, delivering solutions to meet those needs and providing an excellent customer service.
· Liaise and work with CMB team(s) to ensure best possible experience and outcomes for customers, employees and the Bank
· Act as a vital contact of the Bank for the client.
· Good interaction with the team within CMB, Service Delivery, Case Management and across the wider Bank
· Ensure clarity and accuracy when conveying information to management
· Strive to complete work to meet agreed deadlines
· Ensure effective and continuous dialogue within the CMB team(s)and GSD colleagues.
· Demonstrate courageous integrity
· Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand.
· Understand and adhere to established policies and procedures in team
· Ensure the application of Group policy and adherence to regulatory, financial, and legal standards to minimise business and reputational risks
· Support the delivery of efficient, accurate and timely processing of clients requests and transactions
· Protect sensitive customer and bank information by ensuring documents, computers, files, and all confidential matters are appropriately handled as set forth by policy.
· Ensure that all employees are aware of and effectively identify and manage applicable money laundering (ML), terrorist financing (TF), sanctions and reputational risks.
· Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
· Knowledge of the Bank's structures, products and services
· Appreciation of the changing economic, social and governmental environment in Canada
· Knowledge of international business and various industry sectors
· Bachelor's degree or minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
· Appreciation of a client focused environment
· Strong customer service and team skills
· Motivated to develop skills and capabilities
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Possess interpersonal skills
· Possess planning, organisation and time management abilities
· Commercial awareness
In 2016, HSBC Bank Canada was named one of the “Best 50 Corporate Citizens” in Canada by Corporate Knights magazine for the fifth consecutive year.
Here are some of the reasons why:
· Career Development: Within your current role, as well as Canadian and international opportunities
· Company Reputation: Offering prestige, strength, and longevity
· Business Growth: Underpinned by our drive, and the highest banking standards
· International Connectivity: Opportunities to network and build global relationships
· A diverse workforce: Reflecting our belief that diversity of thought, background and perspective make HSBC a stronger organization
· Corporate Sustainability: We build our business for the long term by balancing social, environmental and economic considerations in the decisions we make
Learn more about HSBC
HSBC Bank Canada, a subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc, is the leading international bank in the country. We help companies and individuals across Canada to do business and manage their finances internationally through three global business lines: Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Retail Banking and Wealth Management. HSBC Group - one of the world's largest banking and financial services with assets of US $2,492bn at 30 June 2017. Linked by advanced technology, HSBC serves customers worldwide through an international network of around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa.
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.