Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Markets Operations is responsible for driving every part of the trade lifecycle post execution. Its global teams manage settlement activity, risk and control, while ensuring the delivery of regulatory compliance and seamless operational client service across 60 countries.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Associate, Middle Office Trade Support .
· Involve in the day to day operational trade support of the Fixed Income Derivatives within Global Market Operations.
· Provide Regional dedicated support to the trading desks actively across a variety of Fixed Income products, ensuring the risk is properly captured in our internal systems, acting as the primary contacts to internal and external clients on delivering quality service, independent control, operational risk safety and cost efficiency.
· Facilitate of global change management agenda and process streamlining.
· Resolve issues under tight deadlines as this is a constant changing environment.
· Provide appropriate input in all change initiatives, advising potential impact on the current processes, drives change management in coordination with IT to increase automation and controls.
· Assist in building out a global and robust set of controls in line with the Global Markets Control Framework to ensure the overall success of Middle Office Target Operating Model design and implementation.
· Trade Compression and Backloading support for reducing operational and counterparty risk exposures and achieve regulatory capital saving.