Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Retail Risk Analytics Manager .
· Work on Analytical Data layer. Get the requirement from different Risk Analytics function on their data need and information to Analytical data layer.
· Work on MI layer. Design and develop MI reports for all Retail Products using Qlik Sense, Excel VBA and Python.
· Identify and deliver practical and acceptable solution that meets different stakeholders expected deliverables on risk data in short to medium term.
· Prepare user requirements and conduct User Acceptance Test of the change in data definition.
· Manage the quality of existing risk data by performing data quality monitoring, undertaking investigation on data quality issues and implementing the necessary remedial measures.
· Undertake data preparation and reconciliation for ad hoc analytic projects.
· Provide professional advice to data users on risk data solution for their analytic initiatives.
· Engage with country teams to proactively support business initiatives and provide recommendations and justifications.
Ideal candidate profile
· An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Statistics, Science, Engineering, Computing, Business Administration, Finance or a related field.
· Experiences in financial services industry, preferably in business or risk department of retail banking.
· Experience data management and data quality enhancement projects.
· Ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units at senior levels within the organization.
· Broad understanding of Basel, IFRS9, Stress Test, Loss Forecasting and scorecard development.
· Hands on experience in SAS, Excel VBA, Qlik Sense and Python and data modeling.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.