Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC's international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Service Team Manager .
· Validate and ensure outputs from relationship management team are in line with regulatory, compliance and internal standard through screening or sample checking.
· Ensure Relationship Management Team is aware of quality and compliance status through collations of checking results,
· Deliver refresher training or briefing to the team and ensure awareness of latest regulatory, compliance and internal standard requirement and frequent errors
· Share best practices within and among relationship team or internal working partners
· Provide effective and efficient operational support to the relationship management team in particular on complex relationships and complicated operation requests
· Provide input and suggestions on process streamlining and various control mechanisms
· Provide coaching to new or inexperienced Customer Services Officers on operational, or regulatory, or compliance issues
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business Management, Finance or Accounting or possess relevant commercial experience in the area of relationship management and, or service quality management
· Good interpersonal skills and commercial acumen
· Good analytical ability and strong writing skill for quality delivery of management reporting
· Demonstrate basic knowledge on market and industry knowledge, market intelligence and product awareness
· Strong understanding on compliance of regulations, internal guideline and standards
· Able to organize and deliver results under pressure
· Sound knowledge of Commercial Banking products
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.