Description de l'offre
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Global Marketing uses creativity and business flair to help drive top-line revenue growth for our Global Businesses by optimising marketplace opportunities, our brand strength and customer insight.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Marketing Manager, Customers Insights .
· The job holder is a key member of the Customer Strategy and Insight team, managing the customer and market research in Asia Pacific region.
· Define and develop regional and local research to support the Business and Marketing in developing and delivering propositions that meet our customer needs and generate revenue
· Perform analysis of market sentiment and customer, provide insights for shaping Marketing activity and the development of business strategies
· Manage relationship with regional and local research partners to ensure research initiatives delivered on time, within budget and up to expectation.
· Develop and implement tracking measurements of customer experience to identify areas for improvement
Articulate the underlying causes of customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction across key processes and touch points.
Bring in continuous improvements to our operating models, procedures and practices based on own expertise and understanding of HSBC and market best practice
Degree level of qualification in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent preferred.
· Proven market research experience and broad based commercial experience, ideally with a Financial Services institution.
· Customer insight, analytical and statistical experience with ability to generate insights for business from research findings.
· Strong project planning and management skills and able to liaise with different parties to accomplish projects and deliver quality outputs.
· Self motivated to cope with the demands of a multi geography environment or regional research experience is beneficial
· Proven ability to be a self starter with energy and drive in a challenging and dynamic environment
· Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
· Good understanding of technology developments and emerging consumer and industry trends.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.