Description de l'offre
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Trustee and Fiduciary Services .
· Ensuring that all clients and service providers are operating in accordance with relevant rules and regulations as prescribed by the regulators and the constitutional documents of the fund.
· Ensuring that all clients and service providers are operating in accordance with all regulations and in accordance to the restrictions as detailed in the schemes documentation.
· Ensuring work flow is effectively managed and conducted within set deadlines.
· Act as a link between the team and Head of Trustee to ensure business is conducted appropriately, ensuring a high standard of client service is provided
· Act as one of the focal point of contact for trustee clients in relation to Regulatory developments and client queries
· Assist to manage the entire process of take on and negotiation of new business and successful on boarding of new trustee mandates.
· Solid understanding of financial instruments, stock markets and derivatives.
· University degree or equivalent work experience
· Appropriate Trustee or Funds experience, with experience at supervisor or manager level.
· A good appreciation of the Hong Kong fund regulatory environment and detailed knowledge of regulatory developments
· Appropriate technical knowledge to deal with legal, accounting and technical issues arising in relation to servicing of funds
· Ability to analyse complex business issues and propose solutions
· Appropriate technical knowledge to deal with legal, accounting and technical issues arising in relation to the MPF administration and management of funds
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.